Anchan reportedly did not take enough precautions and took the incident casually


Karkala/ Mangaluru News:

main11This time luck is not in the favour of Kanchan and it proved costly to him. He died after a tragic incident.

Anand Anchan (61) from Pattonjikatte in the town was bitten by a serpent when he had visited a house at Biloor Kaudoor near here for catching it at the request of the family living there. Anchan reportedly did not take enough precautions and took the incident casually, having undergone such experiences in the past.

In the past too, Anchan had been bitten by snakes, but every time he had recovered with the use of native medicines. He had lost one of his fingers to snake bite when trying to rescue a serpent that was writhing after getting stuck in hot tar on the road a few years back. Even then he had looked after the injured snake for several days, treated it, and then released it into a safe forest area. This initiative had hit the headlines then.

 



Latest Tweets

    Message: Invalid or expired token., Please check your Twitter Authentication Data or internet connection.