Rains drench Dakshina Kannada; Kolnad in Bantwal receives 102 mm
Mangalore, June 17 : After two days of sunshine, the Dakshina Kannada District received heavy showers from Saturday night which continued even on Sunday. Kolnad in Bantwal Taluk received maximum rain of 102 mm till 8.30 am on Sunday in the last 24 hours. ...Continue Reading...
Spring Zouk report to be discussed on Tuesday says CM
Puttur, June 11, 2012 : Speaking after casting his vote in Puttur on Sunday, Chief Minister D. V. Sadananda Gowda said that the report on the Spring Zouk Festival, which was held on St. Mary’s Island a few months back, will be discussed on Tuesday. ...Continue Reading...
Action mooted against illegal ITIs in Mangalore & Udupi
MANGALORE/UDUPI: Even though the government is yet to issue circular regarding admission to ITIs across the state, the Dakshina Kannada district administration is gearing up to take action against those institutions which offer ITI courses without obtaining ...Continue Reading...
DV Sadananda Gowda to visit Dakshina Kannada today for elections
MANGALORE: Chief minister DV Sadananda Gowda will undertake a half-day visit to his home district Dakshina Kannada on Sunday in connection with the biennial polls to the state legislative council. In his itinerary Sadananda Gowda, who will arrive by flight ...Continue Reading...
- ‘Ghar Wapsi’ program to be held in Bhatkal on 23 April
- Savakya Tegurkar won ‘Tulunadu Brahmini’ title in the 65 kg category
- Under the village beat system, one constable will be made in-charge of one village
- 32ft statue of Sri Madhwacharya being installed on an eight-feet high panipeetha
- MP Nalin Kumar Kateel met Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu