Love it or loathe it, Indian Premier league (IPL) is back. As national affiliations are thrown aside and shift to the glitzy clubs of IPL, sixes get mutated into maximums; and, if television commentary is to be believed, even an outside edge to the boundary is deemed as a classic shot. The IPL has seen plenty of action, both on and off the field. It has also become a daily fix of entertainment and cricket for millions, especially during summer.
- Satish Kumar replaced Chandra Sekhar as Mangaluru Police Commissioner
- Akkineni Nagarjuna might play Karna in BR Shetty’s magnum opus
- Suniel Shetty will be the event ambassador
- Konkani actress Ester Noronha requested support for local language films
- Many are calling the Prasanga an insult to Tulu tradition