Recent News

A person fell sick and later breathed his last after erroneously consuming copper sulphate


Crime News from Karkala:

It may be a mistaken of identity but it ended with tragedy which can not be recovered. A person fell sick and later breathed his last after erroneously consuming copper sulphate. It is said that he consumed copper sulphate what was kept in the house for being used in areca nut plantation mistakenly

.poison

Devappa Das (45) from Kambaladadda in Edu in the taluk was suffering from headache. Instead of consuming the tablet he usually took to ward off headache, Devappa by oversight, consumed copper sulphate, it is said. Thereafter he fell sick and was admitted into Wenlock Hospital at Mangaluru. But he failed to respond to treatment, and died at around 7.15 am on Tuesday December 13.

A case of unnatural death in this respect was filed in the rural police station here.



Latest Tweets

    Message: Invalid or expired token., Please check your Twitter Authentication Data or internet connection.