A sand sculpture carved out on the occasion of the Matsya Mela on Malpe Beach in Udupi on Friday. The gentle breeze and the frothy sea waves provided just the right kind of ambience for the three-day Matsya Mela or Fish Fest organised by the Department of Fisheries, which began at the Malpe beach here on Friday. For the foodies, there were three stalls providing mouth-watering sea food. The delicacies on offer included fish and chips, fish biryani, golden fried prawn with hot garlic sauce, crispy fried prawn, fish kebab, fish rava fry, squid chilly, fish shawarma, and fish burger. Those preferring vegetarian could taste veg nuggets in chilly sauce, aloo tikki chaat, and gobi manchurian. Besides these, there were other delicacies on offer both for sea food lovers and vegetarians. After having your fill, you could go around in the exhibition put up by the Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute.
- Gautam Gambhir to bear full expenses of the children of 25 CRPF personnel killed in Sukma attack
- Starting a business in India is now eASY !
- Kudla Express soon to run from Mangaluru Central
- Mob demand soon action in Jameel murder case, Rai assured
- Allegedly slaughtering cow illegally inside their house?