Even as the Congress in Karnataka is busy preparing strategy for Nanjangud and Gundlupet by-elections , KPCC former president B Janardhana Poojary predicts party’s defeat because of chief minister Siddaramaiah. Poojary has said that Congress will lose Nanjangud and Gundlupet constituencies in the bypoll if Siddaramaiah continues as chief minister of the state. The veteran Congress leader also urged the Congress high command to immediately replace Siddaramaiah with G Parameshwara as the chief minister for the remaining tenure.”Congress will lose both Nanjangud and Gundlupet seats because of Siddaramaiah, who has arrogance. He has already enjoyed the power as chief minister of Karnataka for more than three years”
- Gautam Gambhir to bear full expenses of the children of 25 CRPF personnel killed in Sukma attack
- Starting a business in India is now eASY !
- Kudla Express soon to run from Mangaluru Central
- Mob demand soon action in Jameel murder case, Rai assured
- Allegedly slaughtering cow illegally inside their house?