Bahrain Billawas hosts 159th Brahmashree Narayana Guru Jayanthi at Karnataka Social Club auditorium
Manama, Sept 14 : The Guru Seva Samiti Bahrain Billawas, Premiere organization of Billawa Community in the gulf nation organized 159th Brahmashree Narayana Guru Jayanthi at Karnataka Social Club auditorium in Manama, Bahrain on September 06. The event was ...Continue Reading...
Bahrain Billawas hosts devotional Shree Satyanarayana Pooja
Bahrain Billawas Guru Seva Samithi, a premiere association of Billawas in Kingdom of Bahrain devotionally concluded a vibrant 10th year ‘Shree Satyanarayana Pooja’ on Feb 8th 2013 at Shree Krishna Temple, Manama. The Pooja Rituals were performed ...Continue Reading...
Bahrain Billawas Host Fun Filled Sport Meet with Traditonal Tulunadu Flavor
Bahrain: Guru Seva Samithi (Bahrain Billawas), an premier Association of Billava Community in the Kingdom of Bahrain hosted its Annual Sports Meet on Dec 14th at Salmaniya Stadium, Manama. The Event was presided by Raghu Shiva Poojary, President of GSS ...Continue Reading...
GSS Bahrain Billawas organizes Dart Competition, Singing and Dance Competition
Bahrain : GSS Bahrain Billawas organized Dart Competition and Singing and Dance Competition for the members and family of the group on the First and second day of Eid. Program marked the beginning by lighting up of the sacred lamp by President of the ...Continue Reading...
A Fun Filled Day for Kids and Ladies of Bahrain Billawas Guru Seva Samiti
Bahrain: The Womens’ Wing of Bahrain Billawas Guru Seva Samiti (GSS) organized Ladies Get Together on 29th June 2012 at the Pappilon Restaurant. There were around 45 people including kids in the event. The program started at 11.15 a.m by lighting the ...Continue Reading...
- The turning point in her life came when she won the prestigious Miss World title, PC
- Newly-inaugurated Sawantwadi terminus under the Konkan Railway in Maharashtra’s Sindhudurg
- Congress party has given opportunities for a fisherman for the first time in state history
- Rai ordered not to close down the Shiradi Ghat stretch on Mangaluru-Bengaluru National Highway
- Sorake was travelling from Udupi to Kaup and the Scorpio almost fell over the MLA’s Innova