Mangalore: N Prakash to Take over as Deputy Commissioner this week
Mangalore: The state government had, in its order dated Nov 17, transferred Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Dr N S Channappa Gowda as director (personnel and environment) at the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). The current incumbent ...Continue Reading...
Ban on plastics in Mangalore taluk from Nov 1: DC Dr N S Channappa Gowda
Mangalore: The District administration has decided to ban the use of plastics in Dakshina Kannada district in a phased manner. The ban on the use of plastics has been implemented in Moodbidri TMC limits on a pilot basis. The plastic ban will be implemented ...Continue Reading...
- Demonetisation: ED enquiry op at 50 banks across country
- International Indian spiritual guru’s birthday cake sets Guinness record in US
- SC to hear plea against CBI interim boss’s appointment on Dec 9
- Milagres Cathedral, Kallianpura to celebrate Platinum Jubilee of the building
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar’s parinirvana day remembered at Udupi by DDSHS