Mangalore: N Prakash to Take over as Deputy Commissioner this week
Mangalore: The state government had, in its order dated Nov 17, transferred Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Dr N S Channappa Gowda as director (personnel and environment) at the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). The current incumbent ...Continue Reading...
Ban on plastics in Mangalore taluk from Nov 1: DC Dr N S Channappa Gowda
Mangalore: The District administration has decided to ban the use of plastics in Dakshina Kannada district in a phased manner. The ban on the use of plastics has been implemented in Moodbidri TMC limits on a pilot basis. The plastic ban will be implemented ...Continue Reading...
- Air India Express Damam-Mangalore Flight technical fault: Passengers stranded for nearly 2 days
- WGSHA celebrates International Chef’s Day
- Karnire Vishwanath Shetty elected new President of Bunts Sangha Mumbai
- Goodudeepa Pantha at Kudroli Gokarnanatha Temple on October 21
- Mangalore : Autorickshaw driver convicted for rape of 14-year-old girl