Mangalore: N Prakash to Take over as Deputy Commissioner this week
Mangalore: The state government had, in its order dated Nov 17, transferred Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Dr N S Channappa Gowda as director (personnel and environment) at the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). The current incumbent ...Continue Reading...
Ban on plastics in Mangalore taluk from Nov 1: DC Dr N S Channappa Gowda
Mangalore: The District administration has decided to ban the use of plastics in Dakshina Kannada district in a phased manner. The ban on the use of plastics has been implemented in Moodbidri TMC limits on a pilot basis. The plastic ban will be implemented ...Continue Reading...
- Team Pavitra did their struggle to attract the audience in Manipal
- Three year child fell in pond, died
- Sucharitha Shetty has to win the heart of own party workers, many unhappy
- If you oppose ABVP ideology, You are anti-national, said activist Kavita Krishnan
- Minister Suresh Prabhu plans programme to youth and employment