Mangalore: N Prakash to Take over as Deputy Commissioner this week
Mangalore: The state government had, in its order dated Nov 17, transferred Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Dr N S Channappa Gowda as director (personnel and environment) at the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). The current incumbent ...Continue Reading...
Ban on plastics in Mangalore taluk from Nov 1: DC Dr N S Channappa Gowda
Mangalore: The District administration has decided to ban the use of plastics in Dakshina Kannada district in a phased manner. The ban on the use of plastics has been implemented in Moodbidri TMC limits on a pilot basis. The plastic ban will be implemented ...Continue Reading...
- Kambala Banned; Cruelty against Buffalo sighted as reason
- Rohit Sharma creates history at Eden Gardens; Become the first man to hit 250 in ODI
- Narendra Modi among world’s 15 most powerful; Forbes call him India’s Rockstar
- Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar to be next defence minister of India?
- Mangaluru boy KL Rahul likely to be picked for India Test squad against Australia