Mangalore: N Prakash to Take over as Deputy Commissioner this week
Mangalore: The state government had, in its order dated Nov 17, transferred Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Dr N S Channappa Gowda as director (personnel and environment) at the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). The current incumbent there, N Prakash, was to take over as ...Continue Reading...
Ban on plastics in Mangalore taluk from Nov 1: DC Dr N S Channappa Gowda
Mangalore: The District administration has decided to ban the use of plastics in Dakshina Kannada district in a phased manner. The ban on the use of plastics has been implemented in Moodbidri TMC limits on a pilot basis. The plastic ban will be implemented in Mangalore city and taluk from ...Continue Reading...
- Udupi: Mangalore Youth arrested for luring, blackmailing over 20 girls in Manipal
- Gold Rush at Mangalore Airport; Earns whopping customs revenue of Rs 3.54 Crore in 12 days
- Kundapur: College Girl Hangs Herself after mother tells her to study at Navunda
- Sullia Human Sacrifice : Body of Baby Sarika exhumed; sent to second Autopsy
- Bajpe Minor Dalit Girl Rape: Auto Driver sentenced to 7 years; prime accused still absconding