Mangalore: N Prakash to Take over as Deputy Commissioner this week
Mangalore: The state government had, in its order dated Nov 17, transferred Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Dr N S Channappa Gowda as director (personnel and environment) at the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). The current incumbent ...Continue Reading...
Ban on plastics in Mangalore taluk from Nov 1: DC Dr N S Channappa Gowda
Mangalore: The District administration has decided to ban the use of plastics in Dakshina Kannada district in a phased manner. The ban on the use of plastics has been implemented in Moodbidri TMC limits on a pilot basis. The plastic ban will be implemented ...Continue Reading...
- Love Jihad Victim National Shooter Tara Sahdev’s Husband arrested
- Mangalore University to Ban mobile phones in Campus
- Mangalore-Kuwait flight service to resume from October 27
- Superstar Rajinikanth offers prayers at Kollur Mookambika Temple
- Girl forced to watch porn in the name of Ragging at Mangalore University