Mangalore: N Prakash to Take over as Deputy Commissioner this week
Mangalore: The state government had, in its order dated Nov 17, transferred Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Dr N S Channappa Gowda as director (personnel and environment) at the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). The current incumbent ...Continue Reading...
Ban on plastics in Mangalore taluk from Nov 1: DC Dr N S Channappa Gowda
Mangalore: The District administration has decided to ban the use of plastics in Dakshina Kannada district in a phased manner. The ban on the use of plastics has been implemented in Moodbidri TMC limits on a pilot basis. The plastic ban will be implemented ...Continue Reading...
- Siddaramaiah is scheduled to visit Udupi on Sunday October 30, BJP plan to hold protest
- Astro Mohan, Sr News Photographer won the overall award – ‘Jnanapith Awardee Sri Ravuri Bharadwaj Award’
- Former GP member accuse in fake certificates for passport case in Manjeshwara
- Customs intelligence department conducted a search & found 3.6 kilos of gold in the toilet panel
- Bhushan Gulabrao Borase had promised that the police and excise officials would take up one village every month