Mangalore: N Prakash to Take over as Deputy Commissioner this week
Mangalore: The state government had, in its order dated Nov 17, transferred Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Dr N S Channappa Gowda as director (personnel and environment) at the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). The current incumbent ...Continue Reading...
Ban on plastics in Mangalore taluk from Nov 1: DC Dr N S Channappa Gowda
Mangalore: The District administration has decided to ban the use of plastics in Dakshina Kannada district in a phased manner. The ban on the use of plastics has been implemented in Moodbidri TMC limits on a pilot basis. The plastic ban will be implemented ...Continue Reading...
- Vishal, popular face in entertainment business left Aam Aadmi Party
- PM Modi urges use of clay idols this Ganesh Chaturthi, Durga Puja
- Narendra Modi announced the decision to set up a Task Force to prepare a comprehensive action plan
- Really happy that no one objected us from entering Haji Ali Dargah, so many Muslim women supported us: Trupti desai
- shops would be allowed to re-open only after obtaining licence by following due procedure