Mangalore: N Prakash to Take over as Deputy Commissioner this week
Mangalore: The state government had, in its order dated Nov 17, transferred Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Dr N S Channappa Gowda as director (personnel and environment) at the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). The current incumbent ...Continue Reading...
Ban on plastics in Mangalore taluk from Nov 1: DC Dr N S Channappa Gowda
Mangalore: The District administration has decided to ban the use of plastics in Dakshina Kannada district in a phased manner. The ban on the use of plastics has been implemented in Moodbidri TMC limits on a pilot basis. The plastic ban will be implemented ...Continue Reading...
- Pejawar Seer meets Narendra Modi; Blesses him to deliver Good Governance
- Students, activists raise voice against crime on women and children
- Is school rape the only news? Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah questions at media
- Mangalore : Youth killed in a Bus-Bike Accident at Ganjimutt
- Yasin Bhatkal says “Treated worse than animal in Tihar”