Mangalore: N Prakash to Take over as Deputy Commissioner this week
Mangalore: The state government had, in its order dated Nov 17, transferred Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Dr N S Channappa Gowda as director (personnel and environment) at the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). The current incumbent ...Continue Reading...
Ban on plastics in Mangalore taluk from Nov 1: DC Dr N S Channappa Gowda
Mangalore: The District administration has decided to ban the use of plastics in Dakshina Kannada district in a phased manner. The ban on the use of plastics has been implemented in Moodbidri TMC limits on a pilot basis. The plastic ban will be implemented ...Continue Reading...
- Vidya Balan makes her Marathi debut in a special appearance as Geeta Bali, the star of Albela
- Three children were discharged from Manipal hospital
- RTO and police have been asked to take stringent action against vehicles that violate rules
- A B Ibrahim said that the government has sanctioned Rs 29 lakh for the restoration of Karantha’s house
- Device can reach deep and it can grip the fallen child without hurting him or her