Mangalore: N Prakash to Take over as Deputy Commissioner this week
Mangalore: The state government had, in its order dated Nov 17, transferred Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Dr N S Channappa Gowda as director (personnel and environment) at the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). The current incumbent ...Continue Reading...
Ban on plastics in Mangalore taluk from Nov 1: DC Dr N S Channappa Gowda
Mangalore: The District administration has decided to ban the use of plastics in Dakshina Kannada district in a phased manner. The ban on the use of plastics has been implemented in Moodbidri TMC limits on a pilot basis. The plastic ban will be implemented ...Continue Reading...
- Pillion rider snatched the gold chain, weighing 10 gm, from the woman as the two-wheeler sped past her
- Srinivas Bhat and Raghavendra bail application verdict on Oct 1
- Big companies to sponsor their training under their corporate social responsibility (CSR) funds, Pramod
- Congress supported members in Molahalli grama panchayat are acting like dictators, BJP
- Writer, poet, litterateur Dr Jayanth Gaurish Kaikini will inaugurate Alva’s Nudisiri – 2016