Mangalore: N Prakash to Take over as Deputy Commissioner this week
Mangalore: The state government had, in its order dated Nov 17, transferred Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Dr N S Channappa Gowda as director (personnel and environment) at the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). The current incumbent ...Continue Reading...
Ban on plastics in Mangalore taluk from Nov 1: DC Dr N S Channappa Gowda
Mangalore: The District administration has decided to ban the use of plastics in Dakshina Kannada district in a phased manner. The ban on the use of plastics has been implemented in Moodbidri TMC limits on a pilot basis. The plastic ban will be implemented ...Continue Reading...
- Notice will be issued to those hospitals who neglect patients- DC Ibrahim
- Deputy Commissioner Ibrahim asks citizens of DK to stay calm on Dec 6
- No ESI facility to poor labours, CITU held protest against state govt
- CPI(M) blames Mangalore City Corporation as Anti-Dalit
- Central Govt celebrates Constitution day in taluk level among students