Mangalore: N Prakash to Take over as Deputy Commissioner this week
Mangalore: The state government had, in its order dated Nov 17, transferred Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Dr N S Channappa Gowda as director (personnel and environment) at the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). The current incumbent ...Continue Reading...
Ban on plastics in Mangalore taluk from Nov 1: DC Dr N S Channappa Gowda
Mangalore: The District administration has decided to ban the use of plastics in Dakshina Kannada district in a phased manner. The ban on the use of plastics has been implemented in Moodbidri TMC limits on a pilot basis. The plastic ban will be implemented ...Continue Reading...
- Udupi Blackmail with Morphed Nude photo : Police arrest Relative, Police Constable
- 13th Annual General Meeting of Jayashreekrishna Parisara Premi Samiti held
- New Train Timings from Mangalore Central Railway Station from Sept 1
- Bunts Bahrain with Al-Hilal Hospital organizes Health Checkup Camp
- Mangalore Moral Policing : Hindu Youth Assaulted for taking Muslim Girl to Movie