Mangalore: N Prakash to Take over as Deputy Commissioner this week
Mangalore: The state government had, in its order dated Nov 17, transferred Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Dr N S Channappa Gowda as director (personnel and environment) at the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). The current incumbent ...Continue Reading...
Ban on plastics in Mangalore taluk from Nov 1: DC Dr N S Channappa Gowda
Mangalore: The District administration has decided to ban the use of plastics in Dakshina Kannada district in a phased manner. The ban on the use of plastics has been implemented in Moodbidri TMC limits on a pilot basis. The plastic ban will be implemented ...Continue Reading...
- Mixed response for polls in DK; Battle Between Modi wave and Local Strongman
- Udupi-Chikmagalur constituency registers 73.94 pc polling
- Attempt to loot ATM kiosk at Sasthana : 2 arrested; One still at large
- Hot Sizzling Kundapur Girl Arya Rao, From Yakshagana to Films
- Mangalore : Irresponsible driving claims two lives including a 3-year old at Bajpe