Mangalore: N Prakash to Take over as Deputy Commissioner this week
Mangalore: The state government had, in its order dated Nov 17, transferred Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Dr N S Channappa Gowda as director (personnel and environment) at the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). The current incumbent there, N Prakash, was to take over as ...Continue Reading...
Ban on plastics in Mangalore taluk from Nov 1: DC Dr N S Channappa Gowda
Mangalore: The District administration has decided to ban the use of plastics in Dakshina Kannada district in a phased manner. The ban on the use of plastics has been implemented in Moodbidri TMC limits on a pilot basis. The plastic ban will be implemented in Mangalore city and taluk from ...Continue Reading...
- Mangalore City Corporation hikes property tax by 15 per cent
- Udupi: Missing 5 year old boy found dead; Murder Suspected
- After assembly disaster, Hindutva on back burner in BJP’s Lok Sabha Campaign?
- Udupi : NHAI drops bypass plan in Padubidri
- Mangalore Congress Primary: Veteran B Janardhana Poojary Crush opponent UK Monu