Mangalore: N Prakash to Take over as Deputy Commissioner this week
Mangalore: The state government had, in its order dated Nov 17, transferred Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Dr N S Channappa Gowda as director (personnel and environment) at the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). The current incumbent ...Continue Reading...
Ban on plastics in Mangalore taluk from Nov 1: DC Dr N S Channappa Gowda
Mangalore: The District administration has decided to ban the use of plastics in Dakshina Kannada district in a phased manner. The ban on the use of plastics has been implemented in Moodbidri TMC limits on a pilot basis. The plastic ban will be implemented ...Continue Reading...
- Microsoft officially Buries Nokia brand for upcoming devices
- Champion powerlifters Akshata, Vijay accorded warm welcome at Mangalore Airport
- Women Files Cases of abduction, forcible marriage to Bajrang Dal activist
- Smuggled Gold Valued 6.13 Lakh Seized at Mangalore International Airport
- Widows perform Lakshmi Pooja at Kudroli Sri Gokarnanatha temple