Mangalore: N Prakash to Take over as Deputy Commissioner this week
Mangalore: The state government had, in its order dated Nov 17, transferred Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Dr N S Channappa Gowda as director (personnel and environment) at the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). The current incumbent ...Continue Reading...
Ban on plastics in Mangalore taluk from Nov 1: DC Dr N S Channappa Gowda
Mangalore: The District administration has decided to ban the use of plastics in Dakshina Kannada district in a phased manner. The ban on the use of plastics has been implemented in Moodbidri TMC limits on a pilot basis. The plastic ban will be implemented ...Continue Reading...
- I have never gone after power, Sorake said after Kaup becomes taluk
- Fr Patrick Rodrigues, director of Father Muller Charitable Institutions (FMCI)passed away on March 23
- Communal clashes but no one is punished in Kasargod
- Will lakes of Udupi get rejuvenated ?
- 7 have been arrested for attacking and trying to sexually harass women