Mangalore: N Prakash to Take over as Deputy Commissioner this week
Mangalore: The state government had, in its order dated Nov 17, transferred Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Dr N S Channappa Gowda as director (personnel and environment) at the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). The current incumbent ...Continue Reading...
Ban on plastics in Mangalore taluk from Nov 1: DC Dr N S Channappa Gowda
Mangalore: The District administration has decided to ban the use of plastics in Dakshina Kannada district in a phased manner. The ban on the use of plastics has been implemented in Moodbidri TMC limits on a pilot basis. The plastic ban will be implemented ...Continue Reading...
- Narendra Modi personally interacts with artists and knows their problems
- BJP of Dakshina Kannada said ministers done nothing to the development of coastal
- Ileana D’Cruz handed over the prizes to the winners of Open Of Surfing – Karnataka Surfing Fest
- Poojary demanded justice for police constables
- Committee should hold periodic review meetings starting December every year