Mangalore: N Prakash to Take over as Deputy Commissioner this week
Mangalore: The state government had, in its order dated Nov 17, transferred Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Dr N S Channappa Gowda as director (personnel and environment) at the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). The current incumbent ...Continue Reading...
Ban on plastics in Mangalore taluk from Nov 1: DC Dr N S Channappa Gowda
Mangalore: The District administration has decided to ban the use of plastics in Dakshina Kannada district in a phased manner. The ban on the use of plastics has been implemented in Moodbidri TMC limits on a pilot basis. The plastic ban will be implemented ...Continue Reading...
- I don’t have that much money to give ads every five minutes, Irrfan Khan on his new venture
- People may call me a terrorist. If fighting in the path of Allah is terrorism, yes I am a terrorist
- Dr.Mohan Alva sponsored Dharun Ayya Swamy to participate in Rio Olympics
- Thimmakka’s visit has inspired the students to be active in protecting the environment
- Poojary was refused to hold press meet in district congress office by Ramanath Rai