Mangalore: N Prakash to Take over as Deputy Commissioner this week
Mangalore: The state government had, in its order dated Nov 17, transferred Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Dr N S Channappa Gowda as director (personnel and environment) at the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). The current incumbent ...Continue Reading...
Ban on plastics in Mangalore taluk from Nov 1: DC Dr N S Channappa Gowda
Mangalore: The District administration has decided to ban the use of plastics in Dakshina Kannada district in a phased manner. The ban on the use of plastics has been implemented in Moodbidri TMC limits on a pilot basis. The plastic ban will be implemented ...Continue Reading...
- Mukta Tulu Films Awards Function’ will be held at Malpe beach on January 29
- Mangalorean died in Saudhi Arabia
- Special police team succeeded in finding Hindu girl in the company of a youth from a other religion
- Communist Party workers killed the wife of a BJP leader
- KIADB, had gone ahead with its land acquisition procedures to procure 1,011 acres of land in the villages to expand Phase IV of