Mangalore: N Prakash to Take over as Deputy Commissioner this week
Mangalore: The state government had, in its order dated Nov 17, transferred Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Dr N S Channappa Gowda as director (personnel and environment) at the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). The current incumbent ...Continue Reading...
Ban on plastics in Mangalore taluk from Nov 1: DC Dr N S Channappa Gowda
Mangalore: The District administration has decided to ban the use of plastics in Dakshina Kannada district in a phased manner. The ban on the use of plastics has been implemented in Moodbidri TMC limits on a pilot basis. The plastic ban will be implemented ...Continue Reading...
- Dakshina Kannada Hindu outfits organised a protest rally
- Konkan Railway’s Margao station took on a new neat look
- Examinations of Saturday will be held and there is no plan to postpone the same
- Price of kaje rice has shot up by about 20%
- Vijayan is visiting Mangalore to take part in a CPM rally for communal harmony