Bantwal: Mother ends life over doubts on SMS messages?
Bantwal: A 33-year-old nurse and her 6-year-old daughter committed suicide by jumping into a well at Melkar of Bantwal taluk on Thursday. The deceased have been identified as Prathima and her daughter Diya. Prathima was depressed after she had a fight with ...Continue Reading...
Bantwal: Ex-military man’s wife, daughter found dead in well; Suicide Suspected
Bantwal, Jul 11: A 32-year-old- women and her nine-year-old daughter were found dead in a well at Melkar in Bantwal taluk on Thursday morning. The deceased have been identified as ex-military man Naveen Chandra’s wife Prathima and their daughter Dia, ...Continue Reading...
- Deve Gowda sits on a indefinite hunger strike against Supream Court’s order
- Indian James Bond’, worked in Thalassery for a brief period from January 2, 1972 to June 9 1972
- Society has to do the noble deed of preserving the cows, said Swami Ramachandra of Kapilashram, Uttar Kashi
- Chaitra’s body found on Sept 30, Police yet to find the reason for death, people suspect love failure
- Mangalore United out from the race of KPL-2016