Bantwal: Mother ends life over doubts on SMS messages?
Bantwal: A 33-year-old nurse and her 6-year-old daughter committed suicide by jumping into a well at Melkar of Bantwal taluk on Thursday. The deceased have been identified as Prathima and her daughter Diya. Prathima was depressed after she had a fight with her husband Naveen, an ex-service man, ...Continue Reading...
Bantwal: Ex-military man’s wife, daughter found dead in well; Suicide Suspected
Bantwal, Jul 11: A 32-year-old- women and her nine-year-old daughter were found dead in a well at Melkar in Bantwal taluk on Thursday morning. The deceased have been identified as ex-military man Naveen Chandra’s wife Prathima and their daughter Dia, residing near RR Mill in Melkar. Even ...Continue Reading...
- Buntara Sangha Kuwait hosts fun-filled Family Picnic 2013
- Talangere Double Murder : Dandupalya Gang’s Dodda Hanuma awarded life sentence
- Mangalore : Manipal Dental College raided by MESCOM after complaint of illegal Power Usage
- Bhatkal : One Killed, several injured in a gory accident at Kumta
- 2 kg gold, $8,900 and Rs 1.5 lakh seized at Mangalore International airport; 4 held