Attack on Journalist at Vitla: District Journalists Association submits memorandum to SP
Mangalore: Condemning the broad day light brutal attack on Karavali Ale Vitla reporter VT Prasad, the members of Dakshina Kannada District Working Journalists Association (DKWJA) submitted a memorandum to the Superintendent of Police, Mangalore and urged ...Continue Reading...
Bantwal Journalist fatally attacked by over 40 Muslim Men for helping backward Muslim family
Bantwal, Nov 28: A journalist was fatally attacked by a Muslim organization, which took exception to the fact that the scribe helped an economically backward Muslim family to get funds to build a house. The incident took place at Madakatte in Kolnadu GP ...Continue Reading...
Mangalore : KKSV and PUCL Protest against attack on Karavali Ale Employee
Mangalore Feb 7, 2013 : The members of Karnataka Komu Souharda Vedike and PUCL staged a protest in front of the DC office here on February 7, Thursday condemning the grievous attack on Harish Putran, a senior office staff of Karavali Ale, a city based ...Continue Reading...
Karavali Ale employee allegedly attacked by Hindu activists at Kulai
Mangalore, Feb 7, 2013 : Harish Putran, an employee of Mangalore based eveninger Karavali Ale was allegedly attacked by a gang of assailants belonging to the Hindu Jagarana Vedike on February 6, Wednesday at around 8.30 pm. Putran who was left with ...Continue Reading...
Dr Heggade takes Karavali Ale of BV Seetharam to Court against slander on kshetra
Mangalore, Nov 21, 2012: Dharmadhikari of Sri Kshetra Dharmasthala D Veerendra Heggade bowing to wishes of devotees of the kshetra has filed a criminal complaint against the editorial board of Karavali Ale headed by BV Seetharam. The move follows a series ...Continue Reading...
- Fodder scam involved the embezzlement of about Rs. 9.4 billion from the government treasury of Bihar
- Lodha panel has yet against lashed out at the Board of Control for Cricket in India
- Christopher Roshan Lobo and Teena Roshan D’souza outshined other contestants at the GVOM-5 Bahrain Semi Finals
- Officers need to expand their knowledge and understanding of the model GST law
- Professional temple thieves were arrested and seized valuables worth Rs 12.5 lakh including 22 kg of silver and 75 grams of gold