Udupi: Financier commits suicide by shooting himself
Udupi, May 29 : A financier hailing from Udupi, has committed suicide by shooting himself to death in his residence at Shiribeedu Towers on May 28, Tuesday. The deceased is Santosh Monteiro (37). His wife Rekha and children were in another room when he ended his life. His revolver and some ...Continue Reading...
- Mangalore City Corporation hikes property tax by 15 per cent
- Udupi: Missing 5 year old boy found dead; Murder Suspected
- After assembly disaster, Hindutva on back burner in BJP’s Lok Sabha Campaign?
- Udupi : NHAI drops bypass plan in Padubidri
- Mangalore Congress Primary: Veteran B Janardhana Poojary Crush opponent UK Monu