Udupi: Financier commits suicide by shooting himself
Udupi, May 29 : A financier hailing from Udupi, has committed suicide by shooting himself to death in his residence at Shiribeedu Towers on May 28, Tuesday. The deceased is Santosh Monteiro (37). His wife Rekha and children were in another room when he ...Continue Reading...
- Fodder scam involved the embezzlement of about Rs. 9.4 billion from the government treasury of Bihar
- Lodha panel has yet against lashed out at the Board of Control for Cricket in India
- Christopher Roshan Lobo and Teena Roshan D’souza outshined other contestants at the GVOM-5 Bahrain Semi Finals
- Officers need to expand their knowledge and understanding of the model GST law
- Professional temple thieves were arrested and seized valuables worth Rs 12.5 lakh including 22 kg of silver and 75 grams of gold