Udupi: Financier commits suicide by shooting himself
Udupi, May 29 : A financier hailing from Udupi, has committed suicide by shooting himself to death in his residence at Shiribeedu Towers on May 28, Tuesday. The deceased is Santosh Monteiro (37). His wife Rekha and children were in another room when he ...Continue Reading...
- MLA Bava survived with minor injury in his own constituency
- More students interested to take Konkani or Tulu as third language
- UAE to store crude oil in India and offer two-thirds of it for free
- After jai tulunadu, Frank shows his feather in ‘Ek Aslyar Ek Na’
- Shortage of health inspectors in Mangaluru City Corporation