Udupi: Financier commits suicide by shooting himself
Udupi, May 29 : A financier hailing from Udupi, has committed suicide by shooting himself to death in his residence at Shiribeedu Towers on May 28, Tuesday. The deceased is Santosh Monteiro (37). His wife Rekha and children were in another room when he ...Continue Reading...
- Air India Express Damam-Mangalore Flight technical fault: Passengers stranded for nearly 2 days
- WGSHA celebrates International Chef’s Day
- Karnire Vishwanath Shetty elected new President of Bunts Sangha Mumbai
- Goodudeepa Pantha at Kudroli Gokarnanatha Temple on October 21
- Mangalore : Autorickshaw driver convicted for rape of 14-year-old girl