Demand for statehood for Tulu Nadu, Kodava Land resurfaces following Telengana bifurcation
Mangalore: Following the Telangana development, rumblings of a separatist movement has begun down south in Karnataka as well. Two main separatist groups have got up from their slumber in Madikeri and Mangalore and soon they may surface with demands for ...Continue Reading...
- Dakshina Kannada Hindu outfits organised a protest rally
- Konkan Railway’s Margao station took on a new neat look
- Examinations of Saturday will be held and there is no plan to postpone the same
- Price of kaje rice has shot up by about 20%
- Vijayan is visiting Mangalore to take part in a CPM rally for communal harmony