Demand for statehood for Tulu Nadu, Kodava Land resurfaces following Telengana bifurcation
Mangalore: Following the Telangana development, rumblings of a separatist movement has begun down south in Karnataka as well. Two main separatist groups have got up from their slumber in Madikeri and Mangalore and soon they may surface with demands for ...Continue Reading...
- Air India Express Damam-Mangalore Flight technical fault: Passengers stranded for nearly 2 days
- WGSHA celebrates International Chef’s Day
- Karnire Vishwanath Shetty elected new President of Bunts Sangha Mumbai
- Goodudeepa Pantha at Kudroli Gokarnanatha Temple on October 21
- Mangalore : Autorickshaw driver convicted for rape of 14-year-old girl