Demand for statehood for Tulu Nadu, Kodava Land resurfaces following Telengana bifurcation
Mangalore: Following the Telangana development, rumblings of a separatist movement has begun down south in Karnataka as well. Two main separatist groups have got up from their slumber in Madikeri and Mangalore and soon they may surface with demands for ...Continue Reading...
- I have never gone after power, Sorake said after Kaup becomes taluk
- Fr Patrick Rodrigues, director of Father Muller Charitable Institutions (FMCI)passed away on March 23
- Communal clashes but no one is punished in Kasargod
- Will lakes of Udupi get rejuvenated ?
- 7 have been arrested for attacking and trying to sexually harass women